Institutional and Financial Assistance Information for Students
The facts and figures on this page have been compiled from an array of resources to give current and prospective students ample information about Wake Forest University. Some information exists in downloadable documents or on other web pages. In those cases, a link to the resource is provided.
- Cost of attendance:
- Refund policy
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Return of Title IV grants and loans
- Academic programs
- Wake Forest FERPA Information
- Statement of Equal Opportunity
- Disabled student facilities/services
- Student Health Services
- Immunization Policy
- Study abroad statement of aid eligibility:
A student’s enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by Wake Forest University may be considered enrollment at Wake Forest for the purpose of applying for assistance under the Title IV Higher
Education Act programs. Financial aid policies for study abroad are listed in the A-Z Index as Study Abroad, WFU Programs and Study Abroad, Non-WFU Programs.
- Transfer of Credit
- Graduate and Professional School Enrollment with Source Data
- Get the university’s SACSCOC accreditation
- Accreditation documents:
Wake Forest University was granted reaffirmation of accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) in December, 1997. Documents verifying the University’s accreditation are located in the Office of Institutional Research.
- Copyright Infringement – Information and Penalties
- Filing a complaint
Distribution of Mail Voter Registration Forms