Institutional and Financial Assistance Information for Students
The facts and figures on this page have been compiled from an array of resources to give current and prospective students ample information about Wake Forest University. Some information exists in downloadable documents or on other web pages. In those cases, a link to the resource is provided.
- Cost of Attendance:
- Tuition Refund policy (Undergraduate, Graduate, Divinity, Law, School of Business)
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Return of Title IV grants and loans
- Federal Verification
- Academic programs
- Wake Forest FERPA Information
- Statement of Equal Opportunity
- Student Body Diversity: Information on diversity of the student body, including percentage of enrolled, full-time students who are self-identified members of a major racial or ethnic group and Federal Pell Grant Recipients, is published by the National Center for Education Statistics on the College Navigator website.
- Disabled student facilities/services
- Student Health Services
- Immunization Policy
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Study abroad statement of aid eligibility:
A student’s enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by Wake Forest University may be considered enrollment at Wake Forest for the purpose of applying for assistance under the Title IV Higher Education Act programs. Financial aid policies for study abroad are listed on the Study Abroad page of the financial aid website. More information on funding and general financial information can be found through the Center for Global Program and Studies Funding site.
- Transfer of Credit
- Get the university’s SACSCOC accreditation
- Accreditation documents:
Wake Forest University was granted reaffirmation of accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) in December, 1997. Documents verifying the University’s accreditation are located in the Office of Institutional Research.
- Copyright Infringement – Information and Penalties
- Constitution Day
- Filing a complaint
Distribution of Mail Voter Registration Forms