Students may contact the State Authorization Unit of the University of North Carolina System Office, which serves as the official state entity to receive complaints concerning post-secondary institutions that are authorized to operate in North Carolina.

After reviewing the complaint policy, students can complete and submit a complaint form online, or send relevant details and documentation via mail at:

North Carolina Post-Secondary Education Complaints
c/o Student Complaints
910 Raleigh Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27515-2688
(919) 962-4558

Post-Secondary Education Complaints in North Carolina