Institutional and Financial Assistance Information for Students
The facts and figures on this page have been compiled from an array of resources to give current and prospective students ample information about Wake Forest University. Some information exists in downloadable documents or on other web pages. In those cases, a link to the resource is provided.
- Cost of Attendance:
- Tuition Refund Policy
- University Disruption Refund Policy
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Academic Programs
- FERPA Information
- Statement of Equal Opportunity
- Student Body Diversity: Information on diversity of the student body, including percentage of enrolled, full-time students who are self-identified members of a major racial or ethnic group and Federal Pell Grant Recipients.
- Disability Services
- Student Health Services
- Transfer of Credit
- SACSCOC Accreditation
Wake Forest University was granted reaffirmation of accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) in December, 1997. Documents verifying the University’s accreditation are located in the Office of Institutional Research.
- College Navigator – a free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about over 7,000 post secondary institutions in the United States
- Copyright Infringement – Information and Penalties
- Constitution Day
- Filing a complaint